Below you can download catalogs, manuals, wiring diagrams, etc.
Ammonia in ice rinks
Ammonia is with its thermal properties of the refrigerant best available but because of its toxicity, it must be handled with respect.
Ammonia in refrigeration plants
Ammonia is thanks to their chemical properties of one of the best refrigerant available but due to ammonia toxicity, it must be handled with respect.
Ammonia in brine
According to EN378-2008, establishments with more than 500kg of ammonia have equipment to detect even in the secondary circuit. This applies to both open and closed systems.
HFC (HCFC) in refrigeration plants
HFC (HCFCs) are available in many different varieties with different characteristics but in common that they are heavier than air and can thus penetrate off the air.
Demand controlled garage ventilation (NOx/CO)
Automatic control of ventilation in the garage makes that unnecessary risks are avoided. The garage can also save big money on heating.
Propane (HC) in refrigeration plants
Propane is both fire-and explosion-hazardous, making it important to detect a leak. A leak often starts on a small scale.
Monitoring of explosive gas as LPG, natural gas, etc..
Where it is handled or stored flammable or explosive gases is always the risk of leakage. A gas alarm monitors and warns before the danger occurs.
Carbon dioxide (CO2) in refrigeration plants
Carbon dioxide as refrigerant has become increasingly common over last few years and is likely to increase more in the coming years.
Marine – refrigerant alarm in marine applications
General brochure on marine applications.
Click on requested combination of products to get a wiring diagram.
Autocad (DWG) drawings can be made on special order.
- 230V + MP detectors (X1.pdf)
- 24VDC via UPS + MP detectors (X2.pdf)
- Exemples of different detectors (X3.pdf)
- Lan63 in a cabinet, 2 levels/detector (X4.pdf)
- Lan63 in a cabinet, 1 level/detector (X5.pdf)
- Lan63 + Lan65, relay box (X6.pdf)
- Lan63 + detectors with local flashlight (X7.pdf)
The IS is multi lingual with English, German, French, Spanish and Swedish text.
- LAN63/64-PKT – Monitoring unit, multi channel
- LAN65 – Monitoring unit, relay output
- MPU2C/..4C/..6C – Monitoring unit, multi channel
- SPU/SPLS – single channel
Detection in Brine
- Aquis 500 – Ammonia, water/brine (contact us for information)
Stationary gas detectors
- TR-IR-CO2 – Carbondioxide, transmitter
- TR-SC- – Different gases, transmitter
- G-series GD/GS/GR/GSR/GK24..230 – Relay output
- G-series GSH/GSLS24..230 – Relay output, CO2
- G-serie GSMB24..230 – Modbus, CO2
- G-serie – ATEX GXR24..230 – Relay output
- GEX – ATEX, Gasdetectors
- TR-EC-CO – Transmitter 4-20mA/0-10V
- TR-EC-NOx – Transmitter 4-20mA/0-10V
- TR-EC-NH3 – Transmitter 4-20mA
- MP-serie – Gasdetectors (för MPU)
- MPS-CO2 – Gasdetector (for MPU)
- RM-HFC – Gasdetector, hotel/office rooms
- RMV-HFC – Gasdetector, hotel/office rooms
- BE – Flashing lights
- 1992-LP – Sirene
- UPS4000 – Battery back-up
- DT300 – Service instrument
- SA200 – Service tool
- aSENSE (CO2) – Obsolete
- LT-aSENSE-5000-R (CO2) – Obsolete
- UG-aSENSE (CO2) – Obsolete
- TR-3210 (NOx) – Obsolete
- TR-2000 (CO) – Obsolete
- GD2.0-XX (room mounting) – Obsolete
- GS2.0-XX (splash proof) – Obsolete
- GR2.0-XX (vent lines) – Obsolete
- SA100 – Service tool – Obsolete
- UPS1500 – Battery back-up – Obsolete
- G27C – Monitoring unit, single channel – Obsolete
- GJ-EX – ATEX, Gasdetector – Obsolete
General Sales conditions can be found in current catalogue / pricelist. Samon uses international sales conditions NL01 with some clarifications.