– Alarm panels
LAN panels offer an ideal solution for multi-point
monitoring of leakage of such refrigerants in refrigeration
systems but also for detecting other toxic and explosive
The system consists of LAN63 (master) and LAN64 (slave) which can be expanded to a maximum of 108 inputs (DI).
LAN63-PKT and LAN63/64-PKT is the complete package with power supply and enclosure designed for wall mounting.
Current mode and alarm status is shown by LEDs on the front. If necessary, the relay box LAN65 can be connected to provide one potential-free relay contact per input.
The panel is suitable for monitoring of HCFC and HFC refrigerants, carbon dioxide (CO2), ammonia, organic compounds (hydrocarbons) as gasoline (hexane), ethanol, hydrogen, natural gas (methane), propane (LPG) and butane etc.
- 12 DI per module.
- Two relay outputs for A & B alarm, max 24V / 1A.
- Individual alarm indication with LEDs.
- Programmable alarm delay per alarm input.
- Alarm inputs for NO / NC contact.
- Fail-safe function with built-in monitoring and power failure alarm.
- Manual reset of alarms
- Delivered as alarm panels for installation in control cabinets or as a complete package (PKT) for wall mounting
All types of detectors and equipment with potential free relay output can be connected.
The -PKT unit has a 24VDC output for power supply of external detectors.
Max. external load 9 W.