- Läs mer om Regler och föreskrifter
- Checklista vid projektering / installation
- Exempel elschema
Specialist in Refrigerant leak detection!
Since more than ten years Samon has supplied refrigerant leak detection systems to the Marine market. The products are used in all kind of applications and this long time has given us valuable know-how in system design. The products are mostly installed by the refrigeration contractor and have been used in ships built by the most well known shipyards around the world, like AKER YARD (Finland), Fincantieri (Italy), Meyer Werft (Germany), and Mitsubishi Heavy Industries (Japan).
Why gas leak detection?
– Environmental reasons
The escape of HFC, HCFC, and Carbon Dioxide into the atmosphere is the source of immense concern due to environmental damage on the ozone layer and for the greenhouse effect. Early discovery of a refrigerant leakage can make a crucial difference.
– Save goods and money
It may only begin with on a small scale, such as a crack ina pipe or a worn shaft seal. However such minor leakages can develop into dangerous, major events that result in costly breakdowns, costly re-fills and disruptions of operations.
– Personal safety
Ammonia is very poisonous even in low concentrations and all HFC/HCFC are heavier than air. This means that if any leak occurs, the refrigerant displaces the air in any given space and thus causes a potentially lethal shortage of oxygen in the room.
Where to detect gas leakage?
– Refrigeration plant rooms
According to Classification societies rules leak detection shall be installed where there is a risk for leakage. In practice the most common leakage locations is in the plant rooms, locker roomsand tube shafts with valves.
– Provision rooms
Another frequent leak location is in provision rooms with fan- coils. Samon detectors can operate in temperature from –40oC to +50oC.
MPU – Multi Point Unit:
– Monitoring unit, 4 channel or 6 channels, for different detectors. LED status indication and build in buzzer.
The MPU can be used with MP-detectors, 4-20mA transmitters, ATEX detectors etc.
Stand alone detectors or transmitters:
– A wide range of detectors for HFC, Ammonia, Carbon dioxide and Hydrocarbons is available. The detectors come in different IP-ratings and with different measuring ranges.
All to cover your specific application and requirements.
Infra-red sampling system:
– The IR-em detects all HCFC’s, HFC’s and Ammonia.
Highly selective – No false alarms.
Aspirated system with high capacity pump enabling sample tube lengths up to 150m.
Pre fabricated electrical cabinets:
– For easy construction we supply pre fabricated electrical cabinets. Available in both stain less steel and painted steel for the toughest conditions. Additional drawings delivered as DWG- files and PDF-files.
– Samon also provides a wide range of accessories.Like UPS, service and maintenance tools, flash lights, sirens etc.
Classification Societies – DNV, BV, Germanischer Lloyd, Lloyds Register, American Bureau of shipping
– In line with the increased worldwide focus on both environmental and safety issues, the rules regarding installation of gas detection equipment on-board are becoming more stringent from the Classification Societies.
– There are now mandatory rules in place from all the leading Classification Societies about the installation of continuously detecting gas equipment and these are increasingly being followed up by rules regarding mandatory inspection and adjustment at regular intervals. Classifications type CLEANSHIP, CLEANSHIP SUPER, CLEAN DESIGN etc will increase these rules and demands furthermore